HACLab at the 2023 ASCO Annual Meeting!
This year, The Human-Algorithm Collaboration Lab (HACLab) will be presenting 10 abstracts at the 2023 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting in Chicago! See below for a some of our scheduled presentations, including:
- Poster Discussion (HSR): End-of-life spending analysis of randomized trial of machine learning nudges to prompt serious illness communication among patients with cancer (Ravi Parikh)
- Poster (Care Delivery): Association of remote, longitudinal patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and step counts with hospitalization or death among patients with advanced cancer undergoing chemotherapy: Secondary analysis of the PROStep randomized trial (Ravi Parikh)
- Education Session: Helping Our Elders Survive and Thrive With Prostate Cancer: Known and Novel Intervention Strategies (Ravi Parikh)
- Poster (Care Delivery): Association of participation in Medicare’s Oncology Care Model with spending, utilization, and quality outcomes among commercially insured and Medicare Advantage members: A national difference-in-differences analysis (Sam Mullangi)
- Poster Discussion (Care Delivery): Patient- and clinician-directed implementation strategies to improve serious illness communication for high-risk patients with cancer: A cluster-randomized pragmatic trial (Sam Takvorian)
Follow us on Twitter (@HACLab_UPenn) for a full schedule of presentations!
The 2023 ASCO Annual Meeting is includes cancer experts from across the globe and the latest innovations in cancer research and education. This year's program will feature over 200 sessions complementing Dr. Eric Winer's Presidential theme Partnering With Patients: The Cornerstone of Cancer Care and Research.